Thank you for choosing to dine with COPA. We look forward to serving you.
If you prefer, you may book a reservation with us directly at 919-973-0111.
A few notes about dining with us during this time:
- Beginning September 21, proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all indoor dining for guests 12 years and older. All guests, regardless of status, are welcome to dine with us outdoors. This requirement is in response to an overwhelming number of requests from our guests. Acceptable proof of vaccination includes:
- Physical or digital copy of your vaccination card
- Digital or printed immunization record from your medical provider or local health department
- Record on an app such as Common Pass or Clear
- A 20% living wage fee is added to all checks. This fee goes toward covering our payroll for the entire team so we can keep as many people employed as possible at or above a living wage. Any tip you choose to add on top of that will go directly to the servers.
- When you arrive, you will be greeted by our host. Hand sanitizer is available for your use. We ask that you please wait at least 6 feet apart from other guests while we set your table.
- Per Durham County regulations, all guests are required to wear a mask indoors while not seated at their table.
- All team members at COPA are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and must wear masks while working.
To learn more about what we're doing to keep our guests and team safe during the pandemic, click here.