Group orders are an awesome way to show support to your local restaurants. They're also a fun way to connect with your neighbors while practicing social distancing.
It's easy to organize a group order for your neighborhood. Here's how it works:
- There's a minimum of 15 orders to qualify as a group order.
- Contact us at least 24 hours in advance to notify us of your group name, date, and time.
- Everybody in the group will receive a special promo code to save $5.
- Each person on the group will order online and pay for their order separately. (You don't have to handle any money!)
- Each person will use the same delivery date and address when scheduling the delivery.
- Select the group order item at the top of our online ordering platform. Put the group name and address in the special instructions field.
- The organizer receives a free dinner with dessert as our thank you for organizing this.
- Are you out of our delivery zone? You can still pick up a group order curbside.
Worried about social distancing guidelines? In addition to asking everyone to stand at least 6 feet apart, we use masks and gloves during the delivery to help ensure the safety of our guests and team members.
Call us at 919-973-0111 to place your order and pay over the phone.