We are offering dine-in, take-out, curbside, and delivery services Tuesday through Saturday for dinner. Takeout and delivery service begins at 5:00pm, dine-in service begins at 6:00pm.
At COPA, we are committed to the safety of our guests and our team. Here are a few of the things we're doing to reduce the spread of COVID 19 while providing a safe space for dining, celebration, and companionship.
- Beginning September 21, proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all indoor dining for guests 12 years and older. All guests, regardless of vaccination status, are welcome to dine with us outdoors. This requirement is in response to an overwhelming number of requests from our guests. Acceptable proof of vaccination includes:
- Physical or digital copy of your vaccination card
- Digital or printed immunization record from your medical provider or local health department
- Record on an app such as Common Pass or Clear
- We are following the best practices as outlined in the Count on Me NC program. We are also implementing many of the best practices recommended by the James Beard Foundation's Safety First manual as well as following the recommendations of the CDC and our national, state, and local leaders.
- All team members at COPA are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Our team undergoes a self-evaluation before beginning work each day. This includes screening for COVID 19 symptoms.
- Our servers will be wearing masks at all times. If you are hard of hearing and will need special accommodation, please let us know.
- We have installed top of the line air purification units that kill pathogens.
- We have installed top of the line air filters for our HVAC units.
- We sanitize tables and seats after each guest.
- We sanitize handles and surfaces regularly.
- We are continuing to offer take out and delivery so that those who are most at risk for COVID 19 can stay home and still enjoy a delicious meal.
- A 20% living wage fee is added to all checks. This fee goes toward covering our payroll for the entire team so we can keep as many people employed as possible at or above a living wage. Any tip you choose to add on top of that will go directly to the servers.
Thank you for choosing to dine with us at COPA. Together, we are cultivating relationships from soil to table!