We are offering dine-in service on Friday and Saturday night only for the time being. Our take-out and delivery services will still be available Monday through Saturday as we transition to a full reopening.
At COPA, we are committed to the safety of our guests and our team. Here are a few of the things we're doing to reduce the spread of COVID 19 while providing a safe space for dining, celebration, and companionship.
- To reduce possible congestion, we will begin with reservations only for dine-in service. Reservations can be made online or through your Resy app. There is a $15 per guest cancellation fee for any no-shows or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the reservation time. If you send us your mailing address, 50% of that cancellation fee will be returned to the guest in the form of a gift certificate.
- We are following the best practices as outlined in the Count on Me NC program. We are also implementing many of the best practices recommended by the James Beard Foundation's Safety First manual.
- Our team undergoes a self-evaluation before beginning work each day. This includes screening for COVID 19 symptoms and recording our temperatures.
- Our servers will be wearing masks at all times. If you are hard of hearing and will need special accommodation, please let us know.
- Tables are set a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Per official regulations, group sizes are limited to a maximum of 6 people. If you have more than 6 people in your household, there is an exception, but you will need to call us to make the reservation.
- We are installing top of the line air purification units that kill pathogens.
- We are installing top of the line air filters for our HVAC units.
- We are sanitizing tables and seats after each guest.
- We are sanitizing handles and surfaces regularly.
- While our bar is fully operational for the dining room, we have eliminated bar seating for the time being.
- We are continuing to offer take out and delivery so that those who are most at risk for COVID 19 can stay home and still enjoy a delicious meal.
- A 20% gratuity will continue to be added to all checks. This gratuity will go toward covering our payroll for the entire team so we can keep as many people employed as possible at a living wage. Any tip you choose to add on top of that will go directly to the servers.
Thank you for choosing to dine with us at COPA. Together, we are cultivating relationships from soil to table!